Friday, April 9, 2010

Bowing out for a good cause...

By: Jennifer Claire

Well, it is official, I, Jennifer, am resigning my position as a staff writer for Offering Hospitality as I have a new little bundle on the way and much (including morning sickness) to pre-occupy me for the next several months.  

My sister-in-law, Carrie, and our friend Crista will continue Writing, Editing, & Managing this blog, they have done an amazing job so far, don't you think?  And, they have lots of special guest writers, stories, and ideas to share with you!  So, stay tuned as the journey continues!

In the mean time I shall bid you all an affectionate farewell and leave you with some pictures of my son and soon to be BIG BROTHER!

 

Blessings & fair thee well...
   Walking in the Shadow of the Almighty,
               Jennifer Claire

1 comment:

  1. God bless you on this new journey...and may the sickness go away soon!

    ReplyDelete