Friday, May 21, 2010

Hospitality Challenge, Week 9-10

by Carrie

It's never a bad thing to go back to the source of wisdom to find out what it is God would have you do. When it comes to hospitality - have you asked Him where He might be leading you to serve and bless others?

This week's challenge is simple - pray (again) about what you might do to practice hospitality and offer it to friend and stranger alike.

Pray even about continuing to follow this site! Maybe this site is not helping you, but instead is just distracting you from what you should be doing. Maybe it's a time waster. It could very well be!

Do what you need to do! Just pray about what that is this week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I just found your site today and cannot begin to tell you what a blessing this is to me! My husband and I have been in ministry for over 30 years and will be moving (next month) into a small rental home. It has the smallest kitchen/dining room that I've ever seen! However, God has really placed on my heart that I am to be used in hospitality in a fresh way. So - I am thrilled to find your site! I will be checking later to see if you have suggestions for those with very small homes to still be hospitable. (The back yard is full of weeds at the moment and has no patio/deck, etc.) I am eager to see how God will help me with all of this.
    Blessings to you!
    Sandy from Caifornia

    ReplyDelete