The staff here at Offering Hospitality have taken a vote and unanimously agreed that we should take the month of December off from posting.
We decided to do this for a couple of reasons:
1. We just need a break!
2. The holiday season keep all of us (and all of you!) quite occupied as it is!
3. We'd like to take a month to plan our next steps around these parts so that we can come back with a fresh load of ideas and thoughts come January.
Basically - it has to do with vision. And sometimes you just need to breathe and pray and talk in order to pursue it properly. (Although perhaps not necessarily in that particular order!)
We already know of a few changes that will come into play after the first of the year but we're going to take a month to discuss and plan.
In the meantime, we would find it enormously helpful if you would consider taking some time to think about the following questions and leaving a comment (or dropping an e-mail!) as to your thoughts/advice/opinions.
Writing for Offering Hospitality is admittedly quite a bit of work. Any feedback you are willing to offer would be gratefully received.
Things we would like to know:
- What have you found most helpful?
- What have you found least helpful?
- What would you like to see more of?
- Is there one change you would particularly recommend for this site?
Thank you for your time, your readership, your comments and the way you obviously desire to live out a life in which you offer hospitality on a regular basis. We are thankful for you and wish you a very merry and very blessed Christmas season!