Monday, February 21, 2011

Introduction to This Week's Posts

'Tis the season! We're coming up on SPRING when we are inevitably invited to various baby and wedding showers for friends and relations. These events can be thrilling, stressful and - let's face it - time consuming!

Instead of approaching this season with dread and/or excuses - we'd like to take a few days here to encourage ourselves and the rest of you to take the time to celebrate LIFE with those who are undergoing radical life changes.

In an effort to "rejoice with those who are rejoicing" (Romans 12:15) this season, we welcome you to journey with us this week and share your own thoughts as we move along.

The more that join in the celebration of life, the merrier. Hopefully, too, you'll find special ways to let the women in your life who are undergoing change feel your support and presence during this time. No more excuses.

3 comments:

  1. Having just finished throwing a bridal shower for the first time, I learned first hand the effort, time, and expense it takes. I'll look forward to reading more about bridal and baby showers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been to very few baby showers...though 2 of my own...maybe 3 others...but went to one in January and have another one for March!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I helped host 2 baby showers and attended more than I can count. I just attended a shower for 2 ladies in our church last week. I can't wait to read what you ladies have to share!

    ReplyDelete